Comment on page
Leveraged Yield Farming
Eternal Finance offers users the ability to initiate leveraged yield farming positions on PancakeSwap pools.
To commence this process, please follow the instructions provided below:
- 1.Connect your Web3 wallet, such as Petra, Pontem, or Martian, to the platform, ensuring that the network is correctly set to the Aptos chain.
- 3.From the list of supported pools available on the website, select your preferred farming pool.
- 4.Compare the interest rate, APY and TVL.
- 5.Finally, click on the "Farm" button to initiate the leveraged yield farming position.
- 6.Deposit both or just one tokens into the selected pool(i.e. APT-whUSDC). The default leverage is 3x.
- 7.Assume you deposit 100 whUSDC, the bot will calculate and suggest the default loan amount of two tokens. The default setup is borrowing the same number of non-stablecoin token in the liquidity pool (i.e. $100*3/2 = $150 value of APT)
- 8.Study the summary and review the return
- 9.Check the price impact and aware that the share of pool. If the share is too high, it may result in high slippage during the swap.
- 10.After click "
Confirm Farm-3x", a pop-up notification should appear on your Pontem/Petra/Martian wallet, prompting you to accept the transaction.
To access your Farming portfolio on the Eternal Finance platform, please follow the instructions below:
- 1.Navigate to the Portfolio page on the Eternal Finance App.
- 2.Scroll down until you find the section labeled "
My Farming Position".
Once you have located the "
My Farming Position" section, you will be able to view your Farming portfolio and the corresponding details, such as the amount lent and the corresponding interest earned.