Comment on page
Pseudo Market-Neutral Strategy is a yield farming strategy that does not take side on the market at the beginning. You can easily open position with Market-Neutral Strategy with Eternal Finance.
To commence this process, please follow the instructions provided below:
- 1.Connect your Web3 wallet, such as Petra, Pontem, or Martian, to the platform, ensuring that the network is correctly set to the Aptos chain.
- 3.From the list of supported pools available on the website, select your preferred farming pool.
- 4.Compare the interest rate, APY and TVL.
- 5.Finally, click on the "Deposit" button to initiate the leveraged yield farming position.
- 6.Deposit stablecoin into the selected pool(i.e. lzUSDC - lzWETH). The default leverage is 3x.
- 7.Assume you deposit 10 lzUSDC, the bot will calculate and suggest the default loan amount of two tokens under market-neutral setup.
- 8.Study the summary and review the return
- 9.Check the price impact and aware that the share of pool. If the share is too high, it may result in high slippage during the swap.
- 10.Utilize our Simulator to study the risk. Assume the current price of lzWETH is 1704.89, your position is still profitable under the assumption of current APR within 1210.47-2335.69 price range. You can form your own view of how market price of lzWETH will go then see whether our strategy fits your expectation.
- 11.After click "
Confirm", a pop-up notification should appear on your Pontem/Petra/Martian wallet, prompting you to accept the transaction.
To access your Strategy portfolio on the Eternal Finance platform, please follow the instructions below:
- 1.Navigate to the Portfolio page on the Eternal Finance App.
- 2.Scroll down until you find the section labeled "
My Strategy Position".
Once you have located the "
My Strategy Position" section, you will be able to view your Strategy portfolio and the corresponding details, such as the amount lent and the corresponding interest earned.